We are a hugely ambitious company and dedicated to doing the right thing by our clients. But we can't achieve any of what we've set out to achieve without the right people.
We are always interested to hear from talented individuals who are ready to meet the challenges our clients lay down for us and have a great time along the way.
Below you will find details of specific opportunities we currently have open but you can also get in touch with us anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're flexible on remote working - we've read Remote and it's worked great for us so far - but it'd be great for staff to join us in our brand new office, located in the centre of England in Oundle, Northamptonshire. Proximity to this and regular days in the office are strongly preferred for all staff but not essential.
All our permanent consultants receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Because no-one likes to be underpaid.
- We're a small company, you have a massive impact on how well we do and if we exceed our targets you should share in that.
- Plenty of annual leave
- Because there's more to life than working, no matter how cool your employer is. :-)
- Challenging and interesting work™
- Besides client engagements we make it our mission to understand how to hack just about anything. Things that fly is our latest obsession.
- Training and qualifications
- Because everyone wants to improve right?
- Community time
- We don't mean litter picking - think BSides, OWASP (though we'd allow time out for litter picking FWIW).
- Research time
- Scratch the itch.
- Company pension scheme
- And we don't mean the bare minimum that .gov is imposing.
We're all good right now but we're expecting to recruit again soon.
We have now filled our summer internship positions but we're always up for talking to those interested in getting a start in infosec.